The Whiteshell Echo is an important resource for cottagers looking for a wide range of products and services.
The Whiteshell Echo is published five times a year in February, April, June, August and October and is mailed to cottagers in Whiteshell Provincial Park. Issues are delivered within the first week of each of the months of publication.
The February issue is delivered to 4,000 cottagers in the Whiteshell while the other four issues are mailed to 2,500 members of the Whiteshell Cottagers Association as one of the services provided with their annual membership in the association.
The Echo provides important association news to members of the Whiteshell Cottagers Association including its dealings with the provincial government and how the WCA is making the voices of the cottagers heard.
It also contains reports from contributors throughout the park on happenings at the many lake communities in the Whiteshell. These contributors, our lake writers, keep cottagers informed on news and events from across the park.
Information for Cottagers
Become a member to receive all 5 issues of The Whiteshell Echo each year and keep current with the latest Park and local area news.
When you subscribe:
- You will be brought up to date with the President’s Report, Around the Lakes and informative articles.
- Qualify for monthly contests.
- Read about useful hints, tips and gossip.
- Try out the new recipes on the What’s Cooking pages.
- Receive important notices.
- Keep abreast of new regulations, policies, and enforcement activities.
- and much more