The Whiteshell Cottagers Association Incorporated is a volunteer non-profit organization that promotes the best interests of cottagers who lease or own land in Manitoba’s Whiteshell Provincial Park.
The Association represents the interests of cottagers to government and provides leadership and information to its members and other associations with common interests.
The Association advocates for fair and reasonable service and lease fees for cottagers, and encourages good environmental stewardship on the part of cottagers and all other park users.
Working hard on your behalf, the WCA…
- Takes a proactive approach to environmental issues
- Negotiates fair service fees with government
- Provides grants for local projects
- Sponsors the annual WCA Photo Contest
- Keeps you informed on current issues
- Initiates programs to enhance your cottaging experience