Posted on: November 15, 2019 | Water Levels
There really isn’t much to report since last time as the lakes are continuing to fall.
• Staff will be inserting logs into Reed Falls and Basket Falls on Monday to retain water at winter level.
• Below is an updated version of Caddy/West Hawk levels on the same plot showing how they are being drawn down in unison. We are planning on removing one more log at West Hawk sometime before freeze-up to get the logs at the desired level for spring.
- The water readings at Big Whiteshell currently cannot be done as the measuring device on the dock is floating
- Other lake levels are available at the link below
- Nothing else to report regarding operations at this time.